There is one trick that I seldomly talk about that allowed me to get my ex back. It didn't happen overnight. It did only take a few days. It depends where your relationship is and how much he or she means to you. But if you do this trick, I guarantee that you will have a higher chance of success than if you never use it at all.
It has to do with psychology. It has to do with understanding how the other person thinks. You might think they don't understand you at all. You might think that they will never get the things you are upset about you will never understand them either.
But this is untrue.
If you are truly meant to be together, and this trick, or strategy you want to call it that, we'll bring your special person back to you in just a few days.
Here's what you do...
Step #1
The first thing you need to do is think about the last argument that you had. Think about what both of you said. Think about what both of you did. This is the key to making it work. Once you have written down everything you can remember over the next step...
Step #2
The next thing you need to do is write out the first part of a letter that you are going to hand write and send this person. First part of the letter will contain an apology. You will apologize for everything that she said she was mad at you for.
You will say stuff like "I know I was wrong when I..." and then fill in the blank. You may not agree with this right at the moment, but it will get you for back in the door.
But that's not the end.
Step #3
You will then put why you love them. You'll point out special things about them like the color of their hair or the way they smile. You will tell them how special they are to you. You will remind them special time that you had been there was no fighting. And then go sign it "I love you" with your name.
That's it.
Wait 48 hours to send that letter. You can even send in an e-mail. It doesn't matter just make sure that there's time in between to fight and the time they get the letter.
When I did this, it changed everything. It brought her back to me. It made her realize that I actually understood her (even though I didn't at the time but later did) and that we can work on our relationship no matter how bad it was.
By using this trick, it saved my relationship, and I hope it can save yours.
You can also read about other cool ways to get your ex back that you can read about here
Good luck and never give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment